Iran’s commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard says Iran is ready to strike a decisive and firm blow to any invasion by the United States as it celebrates the first anniversary of the assassination of the highest general.
According to the completion ceremony Tasnim news agency, Major General Hossein Salami said, “All actions of the enemy against us will be responded with decisive and decisive mutual blows.
“It has been shown many times that we have never avoided enemy threats or attacks, and we will not ignore them,” he added.
These remarks commemorate the first anniversary of the U.S. killing of General Kasem Solaymani in a drone attack in Iraq on January 3, 2020. Iranians died on Saturday, January 2 this year, on a date equivalent to the Persian calendar. Is displayed. .
Iranian officials and military commanders have repeatedly pledged revenge on strikes as long as US troops are scattered across the Middle East.
The decision to target U.S. President Donald Trump’s Soley Mani put the nations on the verge of war by stopping the security crisis in the Persian Gulf, which began when Trump abandoned its nuclear deal in 2015.
President-elect Joe Biden said he would like to seek the agreement and end the deadlock with Iran, but Trump continued to increase the threat in Tehran. Earlier this week, Washington demonstrated force by deploying two B-52 bombers in the Persian Gulf.